November 27, 2007

Welcome to Darren's Musings

Muse: to become absorbed in thought; to turn something over in the mind.


I am not creating this blog because the world needs another blog. There are plenty of blogs out there already desperately searching for audiences.

I am not creating this blog to fill all my spare time. My spare time is nice and full already.

I am not creating this blog to seek fame and fans. I don't know what I'd do with fame and fans, and I think I'm quite safe from getting either.

I am creating this blog primarily for me, to put my ideas in a place where I can find them later after I've forgotten them.

I will post when I have a thought or a question worth remembering, not when the calendar says I'm due for a post. I refuse to be a slave to the blog; I want the blog to be my servant instead.

If you happen to find something in this blog that helps prod your own thoughts, great. Add a comment and help prod my thoughts too.